DVI over Fiber Optic Transmitter & Receiver - 4LC Cable
The 610T and 610R from Kramer are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and both are sold as a set. This compact transmitter and receiver pair work great for sending a computer graphics signal to a plasma display for example. They have a maximum data rate of 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) and resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz and 1080p. Typically you will find these types of units in digital flat panel and plasma displays used in commercial and travel applications, as well as in conference rooms/auditoriums, kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information, and in LED signboards in streets and stadiums. A standards compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) allow for these units to be certified for use in medical applications. With the small and lightweight design, this transmitter/receiver pair is an indispensable asset in any digital signage application. The 610R/T is EMI/RFI Free, has EDID capture which copies and stores the EDID from a display device, and supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication. These devices operate using Multimode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors, has a 7 year warranty from Kramer, and comes equipped with 2 power supplies.
- Inputs: DVI D on a DVI I connector (610T), 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610R)
- Outputs: 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610T), DVI D on a DVI I connector (610R)
- Resolution: Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p
- Max. Data Rate: 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Range: up to 1312'
- Cable Type: Multimode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- EMI/RFI Free
- Standards Compliance: Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber optic communication
- Additional Standards Compliance: Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601 1 2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- "Nano" size design: perfect for digital signage applications
- Included Accessories: 2 power supplies
- Warranty: 7 Years