Key Digital KD-VW4x4Pro
4X4 Video Wall Processor, Supports Seamless Matrix Switching
The Key Digital Video Wall Series KD-VW4x4Pro is a high-performance video wall processing that supports seamless matrix switching. This device was designed to allow consumers and Pro AV integrator's to turn standard consumer or professional displays into a video wall. Featuring eight different user selectable video wall modes including many horizontal and vertical layouts in addition to 2x2. The KD-VW4x4Pro will also support seamless 4x4 matrix switching, and analog to digital conversion of incoming VGA with analog audio signals. Four HDMI/VGA inputs accept digital/analog video and audio from computers, media players, and other sources. With the eight onboard video wall processing modes, the four outputs can be configured to display video from a single input over a four-output video wall. Fitting into a wide variety of professional video installation and live event needs, this device is also ideal for retail, digital signage, conference and board room settings, bar/restaurants, house of worship, and data monitoring/security type applications.
Additionally the KD-VW4x4Pro has adjustments that can be made such as bezel compensation to let you fine-tune your video wall to fit different screen types. Control of this device is simply achieved through a couple of simple user friendly options to include the front panel buttons, included wireless IR remote control, or via software through RS-232 and Ethernet. The 8 Video Wall Processing Modes are that users can choose from are Four Horizontal modes: 1x4 Rotated, 1x4, 1x3, and two sets of 1x2 / three Vertical modes: 4x1, 3x1, and two sets of 2x1, or typical 2x2 setup.
- Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 4 x VGA with analog audio on stereo 3.5 mm mini
- Outputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 4 x Digital coaxial audio on RCA
- Bandwidth: 4.95 Gbps
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12-bit/channel
- Link: Single link
- Signal Voltage DDC: 5 Vpp (TTL)
- HDMI: 1.2 Vpp
- IR: 0 to 5 V TTL, or -10 to +10 V over 3.5 mm
- Compliance: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP, including video wall mode select, matrix switching, EDID Control, and discrete on and off via IR
- Rack Units: 1 RU Rack mountable design (rack ears included)
- 8 Video Wall Modes: Horizontal: 1x4 Rotated, 1x4, 1x3, and two sets of 1x2 / Vertical: Two sets of 2x1 / Vertical: 4x1 and 3x1 / Square: 2x2
- Included Accessories: Power supply KD-PS12V3ASC, 12V/3A, Screw-in type, IR Remote control: KD-RMVW4x4, Rack Ears
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 3 A
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 7.1 x 1.8"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Warranty: 3 Years