Key Digital KD-S2x1
2x1 HDMI Switcher, Supports HDR10, HDCP2.2, Ultra HD 4K60 (4:4:4)
The KD-S2x1 2-port HDMI Switcher from Key Digital supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10), is compatible with HDCP 2.2, and Ultra HD 4K60 (4:4:4). This device allows the user to connect up to two HDMI sources to a single HDMI display. It is capable of passing 3D formats and has EDID control with an included library of 16 different EDID configurations for each individual input. This is a Full Buffer System that manages TMDS re-clocking and signal re-generation, authentication for HDCP source & display, hot-plugging management, as well as EDID Control handshake.
To control this system, the user has many different options; either use RS-232, IR, TCP/IP control systems or by simply using the front panel pushbuttons to switch sources. With a variety of features such as Lossless Compressed Digital Audio (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, etc.) and Deep Color Support up to 12 bit at 4K30 (4:4:4), this Key Digital KD-S2x1 Switcher is the perfect addition to a home theater setup or for many A/V HDMI display applications.
- Input: 2 x HDMI
- Output: 1 x HDMI
- Bandwidth: TMDS, 18 Gbps
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:4:4
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- DDC Signal Input (Data): 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Video/Audio Input Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Power Supply: KD-PS5V1ASC, 5V/1A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head, screw-in connector
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, Optical IR
- Control Support: IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP via open API: AMX, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- CEC: Full Support
- Housing: Black Metal
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 1.1" x 2.8"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Warranty: 3 years