Key Digital KD-Pro6x6CC
6X6 HDBaseT/HDMI Matrix Switcher: 3 RX Units, UHD/4K, HDCP2.2
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The KD-Pro6x6CC is Key Digital's high performance 6x6 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with 3 Extender Receivers (KD-XSWRX). This matrix switcher was designed to route up to six video signals to six different displays. Using Key Digital's built-in Compass Control, this system has the ability to negate the need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports). Additionally end users have the option to use the Enterprise Software License for Compass Control (Sold Separately) which then in turn can allow for convenient control of matrix switching through iOS or Android controllers. All six inputs on this device offer support for both DCI and UHD 4K resolution content, and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. Furthermore every input can be routed to a separate output set which consists of an HDMI and an HDBaseT output, both of which can be simultaneously active, and mirror each other's output, allowing for support for up to 12 TV's (6 mirrored). Using HDBaseT technology the outputs can carry video, audio, and control signals over longer distances that that typically found in strictly HDMI based system. With HDBaseT users can experience further signal extensions: Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p or Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRX extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. This unit is compatible with third-party CAT5e/6 cables but with a much lesser distance performance. Included with the Matrix Switcher are three HDBaseT breakout boxes for connecting standard HDMI displays to the HDBaseT outputs.
The KD-Pro6x6CC offers a wide range of control options that provide various flexible solutions depending on the application of use. For much larger scale installations integrator's can take advantage of the network connectivity, which allows the unit to be controlled via iPad or RS-232 for software control. Smaller installations would benefit from using the front panel controls or the included IR remote, allowing for a more direct hands on control option. So depending on your installations needs, this matrix switcher can easily fit into an array of different installation settings.
The primary features of the KD-Pro6x6CC include the ability to support Ultra HD/4K: Video resolution of 4096 x 2160/24 is supported for UHD capable TVs and commercial applications, such as digital movie theaters, CAD engineering design, or post-production type applications. Equally there is support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology with EDID copy from an HDR supporting display. This matrix switcher is 3D ready so it can pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats. A built-in Audio Return Channel (ARC) makes it so audio can be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port, and 3.5mm to PCM cable). This device has advanced EDID controls and comes with a built-in internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to the native EDID data for any output or display. With that Full Buffer Technology allows for full buffering of HDCP and EDID for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation. The KD-Pro6x6CC supports the following Lossless Compressed Digital Audio Formats: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
When needing a quality made, high-performance matrix switcher the KD-Pro6x6CC 6X6 HDBaseT/HDMI Matrix Switcher, w/ 3 RX Extenders from Key Digital is the ideal solution for both small and large installation applications. With its wide range of control options, HDBaseT technology, Ultra HD/4k support, HDR, built in Compass Control System, and added signal extension ranges. This amazing product comes backed by a 3 year warranty from Key Digital to give peace of mind and security for your high-quality Pro AV setup.
- **This Matrix Switcher Comes with 3 KD-XSWRX HDBaseT Receivers**
- Inputs: 6 x HDMI Type A
- Outputs: 6 x HDMI Type A, 6 Cat5e/6 on RJ-45 (HDBaseT)
- Bandwidth: 3.4 Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: up to Ultra HD/4K (4096x2160/24)
- Signal Extension Range: Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Signal Extension Range: Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders using Cat5e/6 Cable
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Link: Single Link
- Compass Control Inside: Built-in control system, supports up to 27 control ports
- Audio Return Channel
- Advanced EDID Control: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID
- TMDS Re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and daisy chain configurations
- Voltage Trigger: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in Compass Control system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/opening, when used with an external relay board
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control, 6 ft. USB Data Cable
- Power Supply: 2 x KD-PS6V11A, 6V/11A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, NEMA 5-15P Cord (inlcuded)
- Mounting: Rack Mount 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 6.6 x 3.5"
- Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years