Key Digital KD-MLV4x2
4X2 MultiView Seamless Matrix Switcher, Supports UHD/4K
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
Featuring the Key Digital KD-MLV4x2 a 4x2 MultiView Seamless Matrix Switcher that supports Ultra HD/4K resolution upscaling, multi-view window processing, analog to digital conversion of incoming VGA or YPbPr with analog audio, audio de-embedding, and independent audio form video matrix selection. This high quality, HDCP 2.2 compliant switcher was designed for HDMI matrix switching and can take four HDMI/analog sources and output to two HDMI outputs, that can be independent in full-screen quadrant mode. This device provides a complete seamless switching solution for uninterrupted screen transitions during source selections in full-screen or multi-view modes. Supported video resolutions include SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video Inputs. Making this switcher an ideal solution to fit into a wide variety of professional video installation and live event settings, or use in digital signage, video/media walls, classrooms, or home theater type applications.
The KD-MLV4x2 comes with a variety of easy to use window and switching control features. With multi-view window processing, users can create and store custom multi-view layouts and recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) as well as linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layouts. Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K) allows independent outputs in four equally sized windows. Equally there is image layering which allows the ability to stack images on top of each other with customizable priority settings. Ultra HD/4K upscaling allows each output to be independently upscaled to UHD/4K in 4K quadrant mode. Window transparency and border gives the ability for users to view content through each other and choose window bezel width and coloring. Furthermore while in quadrant or multi-view modes this device features independent video & audio matrixing where you can listen to any audio source input from the displayed views.
Control of the KD-MLV4x2 can be achieved via front panel buttons, serial IR, optical IR, RS-232, TCP/IP for bigger installations, and web control, including discrete power On/Off functions via IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP. Equally this switcher has control system support for Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, or Leviton. Advanced EDID control includes an internal library with 5 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display. While a Full Buffer System manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID control handshake.
- Inputs: 4 x HDMI, plus HD Analog video 15-pin (female), and Analog audio connector 3.5mm stereo
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI, Digital coaxial audio on female RCA
- Bandwidth: 9 Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported Resolutions: Supports SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video inputs
- Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to Ultra HD/4K in 4K Quadrant mode
- Analog to Digital Video Conversion
- Multi-View Window Processing: Create & store custom multi-view layouts
- Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
- Multi-View Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
- Image Layering: Stack images with customizable priority settings
- Window Transparency & Border: View content through each other, choose window bezel width and coloring
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Audio De-Embed: Audio from the selected input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) output in addition to the HDMI output
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, TCP-IP and Web Control, including discrete power ON/OFF via IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP
- Power Supply: KD-PS12V3A: 12 V / 3 A, 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz, NEMA 1-15P Cord (included)
- Mounting: Rack mount 1 RU, full rack width (rack ears included)
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 8.9 x 1.8"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Accessories: Rack Ears, (6) HDMI Lacing Clips
- Warranty: 3 Years