Key Digital KD-HDFIX22
HDMI 4K/UHD Extender, De-Embedder, EDID, HDCP 2.2, TMDS, HPD
The KD-HDFIX22 from Key Digital is a HDMI Extender, Booster & Buffer of EDID with a built-in Audio De-Embedder of Digital Coaxial & Analog L/R, that supports HDCP 2.2, TMDS, HDP, and Ultra HD/4K resolutions up to 4K/30 4:4:4 or 4K/60 4:2:0. The KD-HDFIX22 is capable of extending UHD 4K and 1080p resolutions up to 75' into the unit and up to 75' on the opposite side leaving the unit. It has built-in HDMI correction which resolves common HDMI integration obstacles such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout. Full Buffer System technology manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID control handshake. With audio de-embedding audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the coax digital (PCM) and/or analog L/R audio output. Equally there is an Auto-EQ gives precise signal equalization that is applied to the input and output signals which automatically delivers best possible picture quality. Furthermore forced HDP enables the integrator or user to choose if the active signal voltage is forced to the connected input device.
The The KD-HDFIX22 provides: 1x HDMI Input and 1x HDMI Output, a 3.5mm stereo jack for analog audio output, an RCA for digital audio output, a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack for control of the unit or firmware updates, a 16 position rotary EDID switch, and a 5V 2A power connection. This device comes with its own power supply and is backed by an amazing 3 year warranty from Key Digital to give you added protection and peace of mind in your purchase.
- Inputs: HDMI Outputs: HDMI, 3.5mm analog audio, RCA digital audio, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack for control
- Supported Resolutions: SD, HD, & VESA up to Ultra HD/4K, 3D & 1080p/60 (60Hz & 50Hz)
- 4K/Ultra HD: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 or 60Hz at 4:2:0
- Range: Capable of extending UHD/4K and 1080p resolution up to 75' in & 75' out (150' total)
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Signal rates: Up to 3.4 Gbs
- Deep Color Support: Up to 16 bits/color at 1080p/60
- 3D Ready: capable to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- Audio: Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 2 CH PCM
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or Analog L/R audio output
- Auto-EQ: Precise signal equalization applied to input and output signals automatically
- EDID Control: 15 internal EDID tables or EDID copy from output/display
- Forced HPD: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input device
- Included Accessories: 5V 1A DC Power Supply
- Product Dimensions: 3.6" x 2.5" x 1"
- Weight: 4oz
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Warranty: 3 years