Key Digital KD-DAXAA
Converts 2 Channel PCM/Toslink Digital Audio to Analog L/R Audio
The Key Digital KD-DAXXA audio converter is a device that transforms 2-channel PCM or Toslink digital signals into analog L/R audio to expand the output potential of your source device. This device comes in a compact design that allows for simple installation and concealment. It supports 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz sampling rates, and features a Auto Selection of Input source with priority given to Optical Audio. I2C Communication allows for EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source and with its format conversion technology enables the device to be fully integrated with audio amplifiers, distributed audio systems, and AV receivers. Making this an ideal device for source devices with limited output formats, such as an Apple TV.
- Input: PCM Coaxial Audio on (1) RCA Female, Digital Optical Audio on (1) TOSlink
- Output: Left and Right Analog Line Level Audio on (2) RCA Female
- PCM Input: 1vPP/75 Ohms
- Audio Format: 2CH PCM
- Sampling Rate: 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, & 96 KHz
- Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
- Power Supply: KD-PS5V1A, 5V/1A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head
- Auto Selection of Input source with priority given to Optical Audio
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 2" x 1"
- Weight: 2.75 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 3 Years