Key Digital KD-8x8CSA
8X8 HDMI Matrix Switcher, UHD/4K & HDCP2.2 Audio De-embedding
The high resolution KD-8x8CSA from Key Digital is an amazing 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher that is HDCP 2.2 ready and offers UltraHD 4K (4K60 4:2:0 or 4K30 4:4:4) and HDR support. The KD-4x4CSA supports High Dynamic Range which allows users to experience more life like images through a greater range of luminance levels, and features Audio de-embedding, analog L/R balanced/unbalanced and a coax digital output. Furthermore the Matrix Switcher supports all SD, HD, and VESA resolutions, has a Bandwidth 10.2 Gbps for data transfer and is 3D ready that has the capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
Using Key Digital's standard technology the Full Buffer System offers smooth and fast HDMI switching without blinking or screen pause. The Full Buffer System manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake. The EDID control has an internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for an Output/Display. Also a part of the built-in features on this device is HDMI management, Hot Plug Detect and TMDS re-clocking support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital recommended cables. This device will support lossless compressed digital audio formats to include: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio. Control of the KD-8x8CSA can be achieved via Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, and RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control, offers users and installers a wide range of flexible control options to suit an array of situations. This device will also support an array of some of the major control systems on the market today to include Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, Extron, Leviton, RTI, Savant, URC plus many more. Comes with include IR remote, UL certified power supply, and is backed by an amazing 3 year warranty from Key Digital.
- Inputs: 8 x HDMI
- Outputs: 8 x HDMI
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA/SVGA/XGA/WXGA/SXGA,UXGA)
- Ultra HD/4K: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:2:0
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced
- 3D Ready: HDR Capable
- Supported Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby Atmos
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, and RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital App ready. Compass Control ready, Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, and Leviton plus more
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Product Dimensions: 17.25" x 7.5" x 1.75"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote, UL Certified Power Supply - 12V/2A
- Warranty: 3 Years