VGA 1x4 Extender over CAT5e/6 with Audio, WUXGA - 1000'
The VGAEXTX4 1x4 VGA extender kit (Transmitter and Receiver) over a single Cat5e/6 cable has been designed by KanexPro for routing 4 high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio over remote distance of up to 1000'. The receiver in this kit features a separate gain and peaking rotary switch that can be used for adjusting brightness and skew over longer cable runs. The 15-pin HD connectors support full bandwidth compatible from VGA to WUXGA graphics card resolutions and HDTV's to projectors. In addition to this, each output performs a separate buffering to maintain signal integrity and reject noise interference. Stereo Audio Input is transmitted through a 3.5mm jack.
- Transmitter Input: VGA, 3.5mm Stereo / Output: 4 x Cat 5e/6, VGA Output (Local), 3.5mm Stereo
- Receiver Input: Cat 5e/6 / Output: VGA, 3.5mm Stereo
- Resolutions (PC): VGA-WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60/75/85Hz
- Stereo Audio Input through 3.5mm jack
- CAT5e/6 Output via RJ-45 Jack
- Transmitter includes Local VGA Monitor Output w/ 3.5mm jack
- EDID Compliant
- Rack or under-desk mountable 5VDC external power supply included
- Power Supply: 5V DC@2A, 5W
- Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: VGA Extender: 5.75" x 2.75" x 1 / Receiver: 3.25" x 1.4" x 0.8"
- Weight: VGA Extender: 0.7lbs / Receiver: 0.25lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year