SDI/HDMI w/Audio Embedder to Multi Video Cross-Converter
The SDI-SDI2MULTIPRO by KanexPro is a 3G-SDI to Multi-video cross converter and switcher, with Audio Embedder. It was designed to convert SDI and HDMI video and audio to multiple outputs such as DVI, VGA, and Component, S-video or Composite video. This converter has a very strong up and down video scaler which supports an array of resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz. The compact and rugged design makes this an ideal solution for mobile broadcasting hardware, and is perfect for broadcasting HDMI sources such as HDMI cameras and laptops to SDI displays. Applications for use include, surveillance systems, rental & staging facilities, post-production, TV studio, digital cinema, or other A/V applications.
For shaper reproduction of image quality and video enhancements the SDI-SDI2MULTIPRO utilizes built-in anti-aliasing which allows for a greater realism to a digital image by smoothing rough edges on curved lines and diagonals. Along side the built-in anti-aliasing, is a 3D interlace that assists in converting to progressive scanned images when used with broadcast based SDI systems by filling in the missing lines to a full 60 frames per second.
Rounding out the SDI-SDI2MULTIPRO multi-caster is the technology to use Region of Interest (ROI). This is ideal for intelligence gathering or surveillance/reconnaissance where there is a need to detect potential targets or regions of interest in digital imagery. Using KanexPro's free software the converter allows for selecting a specific area from a video or image displayed on a screen. Simply drag the ROI horizontally or vertically or increase/decrease the size of a certain area to create special attention on that specific image. These ROIs can then be used to routinely call for further sensing or other action, to control intelligent image-compression algorithms, or to direct further analysis for target identification and recognition.
Comes backed by a 3 year warranty from KanexPro.
Manufacturers Note: RG59 cable is required for SDI transmission; a 75-ohm high quality coaxial cable is recommended.
- Convert: 3G/HD/SD-SDI & HDMI to DVI-D, VGA, Component, S-video or Composite
- Resolutions: up to 1080p,1920 x 1080i@50,59.94,60Hz
- Powerful up/ down converter scaler
- Video Input: HDMI, SDI
- Video Output: DVI-I, VGA, Component, Composite, S-video over BNC
- Added DIP switch settings for various video resolutions
- Simultaneous outputs to analog video and DVI
- Audio embedder supports output up to 8Ch/24Bit@48KHz
- Input Video Signal: HDMI & SDI video format
- Output Video Signal: Analog & DVI video
- Built-in test pattern generator, anti aliasing & 3D De-interlace
- Allows region of interest (ROI): for annotation & quantitative information
- Package Includes: 3G-SDI Cross-converter, DC power supply, and operation manual
- Locking power supply & mounting ears
- Warranty: 3 Years