HDMI to 3G-SDI Converter with Signal EQ & Re-Clocking
The SDI-HDSDXPRO by KanexPro is a HDMI to 3G-SDI with Signal EQ & Re-clocking Converter. Designed for converting single –HDMI signal into two 3G-SDI, HD-SDI signals in professional applications involving broadcasting, post –production and filming. Featuring resolutions up to 1080p 1920x1080 the converter will automatically switch between SD, HD, and 3G-SDI standards converting the output resoltution to the correct format. Other great features include the SDI loop output for duplication or broadcasting, the integrated audio de-embedder, and built-in re-clocking & equalization. Get the supreme quality HDMI conversion to HD-SDI from the SDI-HDSDXPRO Converter.
This product is ideal for broadcasting from HDMI sources such as HDMI cameras and laptops to SDI displays. Used in surveillance systems, rental & staging facilities, post-production, TV studio, digital cinema, or other A/V applications. Comes backed by a 1 year warranty.
Manufacturer Note: RG59 cable is required for SDI transmission, a 75-ohm high quality coaxial cable is recommended.
- SDI loop output for duplication or broadcasting
- Supports Multiple Video Resolutions: SDI 525i and 625i, HD: 720p @ 24/25/30/50/60 Hz
- Video Inputs: HDMI, HDMI female connector, DVI/HDMI video signal
- Video Output: 2 SDI BNC, BNC Connector, SD/HD/3G-SDI output signal
- Integrated Audio de-embedder: 2-channel@20 bit, 192 KHz audio
- Cascade Multiple SDI's in application
- Automatically switches between SD, HD, and 3G-SDI standards
- 3G mode up to 426'
- HD mode up to 557'
- SD mode up to 984'
- Locking Power Supply and Mounting Ears
- HDTV Resolutions: 1080p 1920x1080, 720p 1280x720, 480i 1280x720 (NTSC mode) 576i Standard PAL mode
- Included Items: HDMI to 3G-SDI Converter, 5V DC Power Supply, Operation manual
- Warranty: 3 Year