Component with Audio to HDMI 1080p Converter - 6.75Gbps Data Rate
Bring seamless integration of your classic legacy analog devices into today's modern home theater environment with the KanexPro RGBRLHD Component with Audio to HDMI 1080p Converter. This converter was designed to connect to your component video sources such as VCR, older DVD player and high-resolution cameras to HDMI compliant displays and projectors. The converter works by taking the R+L audio and encoding it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback at data rate of 6.75Gbps. Additionally this unit will support analog video input to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC. Making it an ideal and cost effective solution for legacy home-theater equipment that needs help with the transition to HDMI displays.
- Input: Component(YPbPr+R/L)
- Output: HDMI
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Color Depth: 8bit per channel
- Resolutions (HDTV): 480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.7" x 1"
- Weight: 0.26lbs
- Included Accessories: 5VDC external power supply
- Warranty: 1 Year