3 HDMI and 2 VGA Auto Switcher and 1080P Scaler with HDMI Out
The KanexPro HDSC51D is a switcher and scaler that features 3 HDMI inputs and 2 VGA inputs, the video with embedded audio is then sent out over HDMI. The switcher also has an integrated scaler that can output the video in resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1920x1080P. The unit can be set into manual mode or into auto mode, in auto mode the switcher detects the last plugged in input and automatically switches to that input. The switcher is HDCP compliant and supports CEC pass through. The switcher can be controlled via the front panel buttons, or bi-directional IR or RS-232.
The HDSC51D also has your microphone needs covered, it features a 3 level microphone input that supports condenser, dynamic, and wireless microphones. The microphone input supports balanced and unbalanced signals, and supplies 48V phantom power.
The KanexPro HDSC51D is a multi function switcher, scaler, and has the ability to accept a microphone input. The added benefit of auto switching makes it a viable option for numerous applications.
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 VGA
- Outputs: 1 HDMI
- Scaling: Up to 1920x1200 or 1920x1080P
- HDCP compliant
- CEC pass through
- Manual or auto switching mode
- 48V phantom power to support MIC
- MIC port supports balance/unbalanced signals
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser, dynamic and wireless microphones
- Control: front panel buttons, or bi-directional IR or RS-232
- Supports online software upgrading
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 1.73" x 5.82"
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
- Includes: Mounting ears, power cord, IR remote, 1 IR receiver, 5 IR emitters, 1 RS-232 cable, 2 x VGA converting cables, 7 captive screw connectors, 4 screws