DisplayPort, HDMI & VGA 4K Auto Switcher with HDBaseT Receiver
The KanexPro HDSC31D-4K is a multi-format auto switcher that consists of 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI, and 1 VGA input. It then sends out those signals over a single Cat6 cable to the included HDBaseT receiver up 230' away. Since it supports auto switching it will detect the last plugged in signal and then automatically switch and send that input to the receiver. Only one power supply is needed, both the switcher and the receiver support PoE and can send power to one another.
The receiver supports resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz for your Ultra High Definition content. The kit also supports EDID management, CEC pass through, and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. The switcher can be controlled from the front panel, IR, or RS-232.
The KanexPro HDSC31D-4K is an easy way for you to send your multi-format video over a long distance with just one Ethernet cable, the added benefit of auto switching makes controlling easy.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT
- HDBaseT distance: 1080P at 60Hz, 36-bit 230', 4K at 30Hz, 24-bit 131'
- Scales HDMI up to 4K at 30Hz, and VGA up to 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1080, 1600x1200, 1920x1200
- Compliant to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 1.4
- EDID management
- Control: Front panel, IR, or RS-232
- 2-way PoE: Send to either the transmitter or receiver
- CEC pass through
- LED indicator lights
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, locking power supply, mounting ears, 2 IR emitters, 2 IR receivers
- Dimensions (transmitter): 2.95" x 7.59" x .68"
- Dimensions: (receiver): 2.95" x 5.7" x .68"
- Weight (transmitter): .83lbs
- Weight (receiver): .64lbs
- Warranty: 3 years