Ultra-Fast 8x8 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher with 4K60
Introducing the KanexPro HDMX88-18G Ultra-Fast 8x8 HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switcher with ultra HD 4K60 resolutions. This device allows the user to connect up to eight separate inputs and display them across eight display outputs. It features HDCP 2.2 and also supports the latest specifications for HDMI 2.0. With switching speeds under 0.2 seconds and 8-additional audio ports provided by way of S/PDIF connectors to support HDMI audio de-embedding.
This device can be controlled by way of the IR remote, RS-232 control, or the front panel push buttons. Another way to control this matrix switcher is via web based GUI using Ethernet, end-users can manage, switch, and control the device using visual and graphical indicators either from the touch-panel or right from the computer. Ideal applications for the HDMX88-18G matrix switcher from KanexPro include military, government, and medical audio-video environments.
Other Features of this Matrix Switch Include:
- Universal RS-232 code compatible with any 3rd party control systems
- Front-panel LCD screen provides real-time I/O connection status
- Internal Universal power for worldwide compatibility
- Smart EDID DIP switch for proper display output
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-HD
- Firmware upgrade via micro USB port
- Locking HDMI & power supply
- Input: 8x HDMI
- Output: 8x HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 4K60
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Max. Pixel Clock: 165 MHz.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet Controller & Web Based GUI
- Power Supply: DC 24V, 25A
- Power Consumption: Full load: 32W, Standby: 2.2W
- Supports CEC via infrared data pass-through
- Weight: 4.32 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 x 9.25 x 1.73"
- (1U high, full rack wide)
- Included Accessories: 2 x Mounting Ears, 6 x Screws, 4 x Plastic Cushions, RS232 Cable (3-pin to DB9), IR Receiver, IR Remote, Power Adapter, User Manual