3G/HD-SDI/ SDI to VGA Converter with Scaling Technology
The EXT-SDIVGA SDI to VGA Converter from KanexPro was designed to allow the conversion of SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals to be converted and displayed on a VGA monitor or projector, while ensuring high-bit rates up to 3 Gbps for fast signal transmission without loss in signal quality. Additionally this device provides scaling and signal re-clocking functions for optimal resolutions, it is capable of cascading to multiple units, has automatic detection of SD, HD, and 3G SDI standards, and allows for longer length signal transmissions up to 656' in HD and 984' for SD formats. For simultaneous local monitor support the SDI converter also features a loop through SDI output, making this an ideal product for us in applications using display equipment such as projectors, plasma TV, and LDC screens.
Manufacturers Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
- Input: SD/HD/3G-SDI on BNC Connector
- Output: SDI (BNC), VGA (15-pin HD)
- SDI Transmission Rates: Up to 3Gbps
- SDI Input / Output Resolutions: SD: 480i@60, 576i@50 / HD:720p@50/60, 1080i@50/60 / 3G:1080p@24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- VGA Output Resolutions: SDI: 800x600,1024x768 / PC: 1280x720, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1680x1050 / HD: 1600x1200, 1920x1080 & 1920x1200
- SMPTE Standards supported: 425M Level A, 424M, 292M, 259M-C
- Built-in Scaler for resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output
- SDI input cable length support: Up to 984'
- HD Mode Length: Up to 656'
- Capable of Cascading Multiple Units
- SDI Loop-Through
- Automatic Detection of SD, HD, and 3G SDI standards
- External power supply: 5VDC - 12v
- Power consumption: 5 W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5" x 2.36" x 0.98"
- Weight: 0.57 lbs
- Included Accessories: 5V DC Power Supply Adapter
- Warranty: 1 Year