NetworkAV H.264 HDMI Receiver over IP w/ POE & RS-232
Introducing the KanexPro EXT-AVIPH264RX NetworkAV H.264 HDMI Receiver over IP with PoE (Power over Ethernet) and RS-232 Control. This device codes and decodes signal over a single CatX cable over distances up to 394 feet away. The advanced H.264 compression algorithm transmits full HD 1080p from HDMI sources that have less bandwidth over LAN network. It delivers and supports one to many, many to many, and point to point broadcasting over the Ethernet switch.
This unit can be cascaded or daisy-chained to multiple AV over IP Extenders. To control this device the user can use a remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate by way of the 2-way bypass UART/RS-232 (up to 115200). The EXT-AVIPH264RX Receiver from KanexPro is an ideal solution; delivering video, full audio, data, power, and control for digital signage and networked AV applications where 1080p can be passed over IP network.
Additional Features of this Receiver Include:
- Features real-time AV coding and decoding to broadcast 1080p
- Can be used with DVI connection
- Dual power input: 802.3af compliant w/ POE & DC 5V
- (No need for a power supply when connecting with POE Switch)
- Smart IP Address Setting: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR pass through to control the source (38khz to 56khz)
- Support LPCM audio format
- Input: 1x RJ45
- Output: 1x HDMI looping output
- Supported Video formats: Up to 1080p@60HZ
- Supported Audio formats: LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48KHz
- Streaming Bit Rate: 15Mbps
- Protocol: H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- HDCP Compliant
- IR Frequency: 38 -56 KHz
- RS232 Baud rate: Default 2400bps, total 8 options
- Request for Switch/Router Support: IGMP, supports DHCP
- IR TX port (Support 38K-56KHz)
- IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Power supply: DC 5V 1A
- Power consumption: Max 3 watts
- Weight: 0.61 lb.
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.1 x 1.1"
- Included Accessories: IR Rx Cable, IR Ext. Cable, Operation Manual, Remote Control, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 years