HDMI over IP 1080p NetworkAV Extender Tx/Rx Set - 390'
Featuring the EXT-AVIP120M HDMI over IP 1080p NetworkAV Extender Tx/Rx Set from KanexPro extending to distances up to 390 feet. This kit allows the user to transmit full HD 1080p HDMI signals over IP. It's HDCP compliant and can be daisy-chained or cascaded to many layers by adding a 10G Ethernet switch supporting TCP/IP protocol. It is a cost-effective and simple solution, ideal for a variety of applications like lobby displays, digital signage, corporate video training & sharing, classroom projection systems, and commercial AV systems.
Additional Features of this Kit Include:
- Uses MJPEG compression technology
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configurations
- Wideband IR control (38-56kHz) to the source
- Metal enclosure built with mounting ears
- Many to many requires set up of VLAN
- 5 V DC power supplies included
- Supports TCP/IP protocol
- Included in this Kit is one Transmitter and one Receiver
- Transmitter Input: HDMI
- Tx Output: CatX
- Receiver Input: CatX
- Rx Output: HDMI
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 Volts P-P
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Support Video Format DTV/HDTV: Up to 1080P
- Video Output: HDMI
- Transmission Distance: 1080P 8-bit 120m(Maximum) over single CAT5E/6/24AWG/Solid
- Power Consumption: 3watts(Maximum)
- IR Frequency: 38kHz-56kHz
- Included Items: Transmitter, Receiver, IR-TX Cable, IR-RX Cable, Power Adapter, User Manual
- Tx & Rx Dimensions (L W H): 4.07 x 3.68 x 0.96"
- Tx & Rx Weight: 0.48 lb.
- Warranty: 3 years