Digital to Analog Audio Converter
The AUD2ACV Digital to Analog Audio Adapter Converter from KanexPro is a cost effective device that has been designed to convert your digital S/PDIF or Optical (TOSLINK) audio input source to RCA output. This device is ideal for linking older sound systems with digital sources such as Blu-ray players, DVD and CD players that lack the RCA-styling analog outputs. Making it a great solution for connecting equipment such as an AV receiver or a recording deck via the standard RCA connectors. It will support uncompressed 2-channel PCM analog stereo audio output, with an output sampling rate at 48Khz, and provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Input: 1 x Toslink, 1x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output: 2 x RCA(R/L)
- Sampling rate: 48KHz
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, UL
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel PCM analog stereo audio output
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 2" x 1.6" x 1"
- Weight: 0.17lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 1 Year