4K HDMI Cable Controller
Featuring the KanexPro 4K-HDCLICKER 4K HDMI Cable Controller, designed to click-to-show the display and content from the users personal laptop. It acts as a toggle to quickly switch from different HDMI source devices like tablets, laptops, and other smart devices, enabling the user to display their content by the click of a button. When the click-to-show me button is pressed & held the user can select switch any source, under multiple window layouts, to full-screen display.
This plug-and-play device has no need for Wi-Fi connectivity or internet since the unit is wired using existing DisplayPort/HDMI cabling. Ideal applications of this device are in settings such as corporate executive boardrooms or conference rooms. It seamlessly works with Avaya, Polycom, Cisco, or any video conferencing system.
- Video Input: 1x HDMI
- Video Output: 1x HDMI
- Audio Input/Output: HDMI: embedded digital audio
- Audio Bypass: HDMI 2.0 audio
- Format Compliance: HDMI 2.0 spec
- Input/Output Connectors: HDMI 19-pin female connector
- Electronics Control proprietary control signal embedded in HDMI
- AC Power: HDMI Internal 10mA
- Power Consumption: 0.05W (max.)
- Construction: 1~2mm aluminum alloy with matte black finish
- Weight: 0.04 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.9 x 0.39 x 0.826"
- Accessories Included: 2x Screws for cable lock, 1x Screw Driver in pack set