JBL Control 40CS/T
High Impact 8" In-Ceiling Subwoofer w/ Crossover - Pair
The Control 40CS/T from JBL is a direct radiating, high-impact 8" in-ceiling sub-woofer pair with a built-in passive crossover for two or four control 42C satellite speakers (not included). This quality made sub-woofer was designed to produce a powerful bass performance in an in-ceiling loudspeaker. With up to 200W of continuous program power this device features high power handling, and low distortion making the Control 40CS/T subwoofer is perfect for in-ceiling sound systems that require higher fidelity and low end extension.
This JBL subwoofer also features a built-in passive crossover network enabling the Control 40CS/T to be used as part of a subwoofer-satellite system. When combined with the Control 42C (not included), the Control 40CS/T can offer an extremely natural sounding, yet powerful, subwoofer-satellite system that would be perfect for applications requiring a wide bandwidth and superior sonic performance, while maintaining a very minimalistic feel. This device was designed with a large backcan along with a high powered driver and provides extended bass response for a warm full-bodied tone. The systems 8" woofer is made with a polypropylene cone and pure butyl-rubber surround for added life span. The copper-clad aluminum former provides low distortion and high-sensitivity.
Perfect for small or large projects alike, the Control CS/T from JBL is switchable for use as either an 8-ohm low-impedance speaker, or as a part of a 70V/100V distributed loudspeaker system and would be a great addition for use in high-end restaurants, bars, casinos, or medium to large sized shopping centers.
- This system comes as a pair of 2 subwoofers
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 300 Hz
- Power Capacity: 200W program, 100W pink noise
- Extended Bass Response with Maximum Impact
- Sensitivity: 95 dB (near corner), 89 dB (center of ceiling), 1W, 1m
- Passive Crossover Network for Easy to Install Subwoofer-Satellite Systems
- 70V/100V Taps: 80W, 40W, 20W (& 10W at 70V only)
- Switchable 70V/100V or Low-Z
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Component: 8 inch (200 mm) long-throw woofer
- Elegant design fits any decor
- Integrated passive crossover network allows you to use the subwoofer as part of a subwoofer/satellite system
- Termination: Screw-down removable locking clip-in connector
- Satellite Outputs: Connectors for 2 or 4 Control 42C satellite speakers
- Included Accessories: C-rings, tile rails, paint shield, cutout template, grille Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 13.1" Diameter x 13.3" Diameter Depth
- Weight: 17.9lbs Warranty: 5 Years