6x4 HDMI and HDBaseT 1080P Matrix Switcher
The Intelix FLX-64 is a 6 input and 4 output matrix switcher, for inputs it features 4 HDMI and 2 HDBaseT offering flexible installation options for your sources. The outputs give you even more choices, 2 of the outputs are HDBaseT with mirrored HDMI while the other 2 are HDBaseT only. The FLX-64 was designed to provide a solution for distance issues and offer the flexibility needed for any type of install.
Two of the HDMI inputs offer analog audio embedding on balanced inputs. The HDBaseT inputs support 1080p HDMI video with audio, wide-band IR tunneling (for IR control of sources), RS232 routing, and HDCP up to 196 feet. Each HDBaseT input port supplies power (PoE) to to a compatible receiver eliminating the need for a power supply at the source end. All inputs feature selectable HDCP compliance and advanced EDID handling to address challenging system design parameters. Each output features a stereo audio de-embedder for balanced connection to amplifiers or DSPs, as well as breakaway capabilities allowing audio from the sources to be sent to any output.
The Intelix FLX-64 has numerous control options including front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR through HDBaseT extenders, RS232, and Ethernet. The matrix includes an IR remote control to allow IR switching and can be used to learn for universal remotes and IR based control systems. An IR All In port is provided which allows one IR connection to control all four remote displays.
The Intelix FLX-64 is perfect when you have many different distances from short to long in your video distribution, the matrix also helps when your source or receiver locations change in the future.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI inputs (2 w/ audio embedding) and 2 HDBaseT Lite inputs w/ PoE
- Outputs: 4 HDBaseT Lite outputs w/ PoE & 2 mirrored HDMI outputs
- Resolution: Up to 1080P
- HDBaseT distance: Up to 196'
- HDMI distance: 16'
- Control: Front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR through HDBaseT extenders, RS232, and Ethernet
- HDCP management
- Embedded audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dimensions: 3.5 in x 17.2 in x 13.1 in (2RU and includes rack ears)
- Shipping weight: 14.4lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: IR Remote, IR Eye, Rack Mounting Ears with Screws, Rubber Feet, US Power Cable, Straight-Through DE9 Male to Female RS232 Cable, Six (6) 3.5 mm TRS to 3.5 mm TR IR Cable