4x4 HDMI In and HDMI or HDBaseT w/ PoE Out 1080P Matrix Switcher
The Intelix FLX-44 is a 4x4 HDMI matrix switcher, it features 4 HDMI inputs and your choice of either 4 HDMI outputs or 4 HDBaseT outputs. This output flexibility gives you the choice to run HDMI when close or HDBaseT up to 196' for those distant locations. The FLX-44 features HDBaseT twisted pair extension for each output, and simultaneous HDMI on the first two outputs, allowing the same signal to be routed to the HDMI connector and a remote destination with an HDBaseT receiver. The HDBaseT outputs can also send your embedded audio, bi-directional IR, and power to compatible receivers so they don't need their own power supply.
This matrix switcher features audio de-embedders for each output in case you need to connect to your rooms audio system such as an amplifier or DSP. This is a huge savings as you don't have to buy and install separate audio extractors.
The FLX-44 supports 3D, advanced HDCP and EDID, deep color 48 bit, and CEC. The matrix switcher can be controlled via the front panel buttons, IP, RS-232, and IR. Installation and set up is easy since inside the box also includes IR remote, RS-232 cable, and a rack mount. A diagnostic LED screen on the front shows output status and power. With a 2 year warranty and an attractive price this fully featured matrix is an ideal choice for your pro A/V distribution needs.
- 4x4 matrix switcher
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDMI and 4 HDBaseT
- Simultaneous HDMI on the first two outputs
- Resolution: 1080P
- Each ports has an audio de-embedder
- Distance of HDBaseT out: 196' using solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Supports 3D, HDCP, deep color 48 bit, and CEC
- Control: front panel buttons, IP, RS-232, and IR
- Includes: IR remote, power supply, RS-232 cable, rack mount
- Dimensions: 17.13 in x 9.25 in x 1.73 in (1RU)
- Weight: 4lbs
- Warranty: 2 years