HDBaseT Extender Kit for HDMI, RS-232, Ethernet & IR - HDCP 2.2
The Intelix DL-HDE100 is an HDBaseT HDMI twisted pair extender kit that consists of both the receiver and transmitter. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and will transmit your HDMI with embedded audio, power, control, Ethernet, and IR over a single cat6 cable up to 330'. The pair supports up to 4K resolution and features support for 3D pass through. Only the receiver or transmitter needs powered, the one powered will send power to the other making tricky installations easy.
Other features include a locking power connector, integrated surge protection, LED diagnostics, and bi-directional wideband IR and RS-232. The kit also includes two IR emitters, two IR receivers, and two pairs of mounting brackets with screws.
- Kit comes with receiver and transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Distance: 230' for 1080P or 130' for 4K with solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Supports 3D pass through and 100-BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- Max Video Compatibility: 100 m: Deep Color 48/36/30/24 Bit at 1080p, 3D, and 4k x 2k (UHD) up to 30 Hz: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- up to 60 Hz: YCbCr 4:2:0
- Dimensions (each): 5.31 in x 2.91 in x 0.59 in
- Includes: Power supply, US power cord, IR emitters (2 ea), IR receivers (2 ea), mounting "L" brackets (4 ea), mounting screws (4 ea)
- Warranty: 2 years