3 HDMI, 2 VGA Presentation Auto Switcher with HDMI Output
The Intelix DIGI-P51 is a multi-format auto sensing switcher, it features 3 HDCP compliant HDMI and 2 VGA connections. It outputs all 5 of these connections perfectly scaled over a single HDMI cable with embedded audio. All this is accomplished at an attractive price point and includes under table mounting brackets for an easy installation.
Other features include a line level output that can be used for reinforcement. A balanced input is provided (line or microphone level) which is mixed with the source audio to provide voice lift capabilities; while the volumes of the mic and source can be individually controlled.
Not only does the unit provide auto switching but you can also control the switcher via RS-232, IR, and push buttons on the front panel. There is an included under table mount that makes installation easy, the DIGI-P51 is perfect for conference rooms that have multiple analog and digital inputs that need to be sent out over one cable.
- 3 HDMI and 2 universal analog (VGA, YPbPr, CVideo) inputs
- 1 HDMI output
- Auto switch inputs when universal inputs are set to VGA
- HDCP compliant
- Mic and Line level mixing with phantom power
- Line level audio de-embedding
- Analog audio embedding on each input channel
- Output scaling to 7 fixed resolutions
- Front panel, IR, and RS232 control
- CEC enabled for source control
- RS232 passthrough for control of display
- Includes: IR Remote, IR Receiver, Wall Mount Power Supply (International adapters), Two (2) Mounting Rails with Chassis Screws so you cant mount on the underside of the table
- Warranty: 2 years