HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter, Sends Ethernet, IR, RS232, PoE, 492'
The Intelix DIGI-HDXL-S is an HDBaseT transmitter that sends your 1080P video and multi-channel HD audio. The transmitter also sends 100BaseT Ethernet, bi-directional IR, RS-232, and receives power, it doesn't need a power supply when used with the DIGI-HDXL-R receiver. If a power supply is needed it must be purchased separately. This is a long range transmitter and can send your signal up to 492' over solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern.
The HDMI distribution chip in the DIGI-HDXL-S sends one signal to the HDBaseT output and the other signal to the local HDMI output for a local display. This new feature also allows HDMI source devices that do not support DDC clock stretching (HDMI 1.2 and below) to be extended over the HDBaseT link without issues. When used with the DIGI-HDXL-R receiver, the receiver features a 2 port network switch.
The DIGI-HDXL-S supports HDCP, CEC, and has integrated surge protection for the ultimate long range HDBaseT transmitter.
- HDBaseT transmitter with local HDMI loop out
- Resolution: Up to 1080p Deep Color 24 Bit
- Sends: Video, embedded audio, bi-directional IR, RS-232, and 100 BaseT Ethernet
- Receives: Power from DIGI-HDXL-R
- Compliancy: HDMI, HDCP, CEC
- Embedded Audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Distance: 495' using solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Dimensions: (3.35 in. x 5.94 in x 0.95 in
- Weight: Approximately 1lb
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power supply sold separately