HDMI over HDBaseT Transmitter w/ IR & RS-232 - HDCP 2.2
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Intelix DIGI-HD60C-S is an HDMI HDCP 2.2 compliant HDBaseT transmitter, it transmits the Ethernet cable input and outputs your HDMI signal. Not only does it send your HDMI video but it also transmits IR and RS-232 control. If a compatible Intelix receiver is being used it will also send the power, that means that you do not have to use a power supply on the receiver.
The DIGI-HD60C-S supports a 1080p video signal up to 195', as well as 3D and 4K x 2K signals up to 115'. With integrated surge protection, diagnostic LED's, and a locking power connector, the DIGI-HD60C-S is easy to install and will provide hassle free performance. Pair with the DIGI-HD60C-R receiver for the ultimate pair, only one power supply is needed for the pair (sold separately).
- Sends HDMI transmission up to 195 feet away over ethernet cable
- 1080p, 4Kx2K & 3D compatible
- CEC supported
- Built-in surge protection
- Diagnostic LEDs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Bidirectional Wideband IR and RS-232 passthrough
- Sends power to compatible receiver
- CEC Supported
- Max Video at 114': Deep Color 48 Bit at 1080p, 3D, and 4k x 2k (UHD) up to 30 Hz: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- up to 60 Hz: YCbCr 4:2:0
- Max Video at 196': Deep Color 36/30/24 Bit at 1080p
- Locking Power Connector
- Dimensions: 4.33 in x 2.99 in x 0.95 in
- Warranty: 2 years