HDBaseT 4K Scaling Receiver, RS-232, PoE, Audio De-Embed, 328'
The DIGI-BSR-4K from Intelix is a HDBaseT 4K scaling receiver for HDMI signals using a single solid core shielded CAT5e or greater cable, that uses the Valens VS100RX HDBaseT chip. This high-quality receiver with a strong bandwidth of 10.2Gbps also has a built-in scaler that will convert and incoming HDBaseT signal and scale the video signal up or down to match the native resolution of the connected display. The DIGI-BSR-4K will support resolutions up to 1080p, full 3D or 4K signals up to 328', which includes multi-channel audio and HDCP 1.4. There is also a built-in surge protector and diagnostic LEDs which ensures a user friendly installation and setup. The built-in scaler chip in the DIGI-BSR-4K will present an EDID of 3840x2160 at 30Hz to the source device connected to the HDBaseT transmitter. To provide the greatest amount of compatibility with a source device there is an array of video resolutions that are included in the EDID table. After the video signal is scaled the receiver will sample the audio stream and de-embed the audio to the analog and digital audio outputs making for a virtually zero time delay between the audio and video signals leaving the DIGI-BSR-4K.
This quality scaling receiver from Intelix will require local power, which is included, but it can provide power to a compatible HDBaseT Transmitter. Additional connections on the DIGI-BSR-4K include a bi-directional IR and RS-232, Ethernet pass-through with a 2-port network switch, and analog and digital audio de-embedding. With those connections this device is compatible with most all control systems through the bi-directional wideband IR, bi-directional RS-232, and Ethernet pass-through capabilities. Additionally there is a 2-port network switch on the DIGI-BSR-4K which allows for a second device to share the 100BaseT Ethernet pass-through connection without adding additional hardware to the installation.
The DIGI-BSR-4K from Intelix is a very high-quality device that uses the affordable CAT6 or better cabling and is compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT product offerings and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications. This device comes with Installation Guide, Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal (2 ea), and is backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Input: HDBT IN (RJ-45)
- Output: HDMI
- Ports: Lan (PoE), Ethernet, IR In/Out, S/PDIF Out
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30 UHD 4:2:0
- Max. Video Compatibility at 328': Deep Color 48/36/30/24 Bit at 1080p, 3D, UHD 4K@30
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Video Compliance: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Supported Embedded Audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- LED indicator lights: HDCP, Link, and Power
- CEC Pass-through
- Up/Down Scaling Ability: up to 4Kx2K
- Compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT products
- Ethernet: 100BaseT
- HDBaseT Chipset: VS100RX
- Power Input: 12V DC 3A
- Power Output (HDBaseT In and LAN PoE ports): 48V DC (Power over HDBaseT) at 15 Watts
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts
- Included Accessories: Installation Guide, Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal (2 ea)
- Warranty: 2 Years