1x4 HDBaseT 4K Distribution Amplifier with Local HDMI Out
The Intelix DIGI-1X4B-1H is a 1x4 HDBaseT 4K distribution amplifier, it accepts one HDMI input and outputs 4 identical signals over HDBaseT Ethernet. The HDBaseT not only sends video with embedded HD audio but it also transmits power, RS-232 control, and bidirectional IR up to 195'. Since the unit sends power this means that the receiver doesn't need to be powered via a local power supply. There is also a HDMI local loop out for a local display or to cascade additional units, up to 10 DIGI-1X4B-1H can be cascaded for 40 outputs.
The Intelix DIGI-1X4B-1H is HDCP compliant, and supports up to 4kx2k resolutions, Deep Color, and full 3D capabilities. The splitter also has advanced EDID and HDCP handling, including EDID copy and preset modes. Diagnostic LED's make setting up and monitoring your Intelix DIGI-1X4B-1 easy and hassle free.
- 1x4 HDBaseT 4K Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDBaseT and 1 HDMI
- Sends: Video with embedded audio, power, RS-232, and IR
- HDBaseT distance: Deep Color 48 Bit at 1080p, 3D, and 4k x 2k up to 115', 1080P up to 195' with shielded Cat5e/6
- Passive HDMI cable distance: 16.4'
- Compliant: HDMI and HDCP
- Embedded audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- EDID management
- LED diagnostic indicators
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Dimensions: 1.73 in x 8.66 in x 5.83 in
- Weight: Approximately 1lb
- Includes: International power supply with locking connector
- Warranty: 2 years