DisplayPort and HDMI Auto Switcher with HDMI and HDBaseT Out
The Intelix AS-1H1DP is an auto switcher that accepts both a DisplayPort and HDMI input, the auto switcher will always detect the last plugged in signal and automatically switch on your display to that input. On the rear of the switcher features an HDMI connection as well as an HDBaseT connection, use the HDMI for local displays or the HDBaseT out over Cat6 up to 196' away. The outputs can also be used at the same time to mirror each other. Send your signal to a compatible receiver such as the optionally purchased DIGI-HD60C-R, this receiver can even power the switcher over PoE. If PoE isn't used the switcher includes a power cord for local power.
Other features of the AS-1H1DP include advanced EDID, there are multiple modes to make display set up and compatibility easy. There is integrated surge protection for device safety, as well as LED diagnostic lights for a smooth operation. The switcher has power savings in mind, if video hasn't been detected for 30 minutes it will go into power savings mode.
The AS-1H1DP can be controlled via contact closures, or RS-232 from the DIGI-HD60C-R receiver or the unit itself. Using the Intelix Display Control software and RS-232 the switcher can control the display directly so no third party software is needed. The switcher can be programmed via RS-232 to power on and off the display based on video activity.
The Intelix AS-1H1DP can handle your 1080P video and is HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 complaint. The switcher comes with mounting brackets for easy installation under a table if desired. The switcher is an ideal choice to handle your HDMI and DisplayPort needs and auto switch them out over your choice of HDMI or HDBaseT.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 3.5mm audio
- Outputs (mirroring): 1 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT
- HDBaseT distance: 196'
- Resolution: Up to 1080P
- Auto switching: Detects the last plugged in signal and automatically switches, it will detect if the DisplayPort signal has an embedded audio signal to determine when to access the analog audio input port
- PoE compatible: Can receive power from optionally purchased DIGI-HD60C-R receiver
- Multiple EDID modes
- Integrated LED diagnostic lights
- Integrated surge protection
- Power savings: Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of no activity
- Control: Contact closures, RS-232
- Compliancy: HDMI v1.4, HDCP v1.4
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: Power Supply, Mounting Brackets with Screws, 4-pin Removable Screw Terminal, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal, RS232 cable (3-pin to DE9), Rubber Feet