InFocus LiteShow 4
Wireless Collaboration Presentation Gateway, HDMI - 1080P
The InFocus LiteShow 4 is a wireless device that turns any VGA or HDMI enabled flat panel or projector into a wireless presentation device for group collaboration presentation of video and audio. The unit plugs directly into a compatible InFocus projector via the power cord, or any competitors flat panel or projector that has a VGA or HDMI port on it. It then uses your existing secure wireless internet to create a secure 802.11n wireless access point between the display and users, up to 300'.
Also included is a USB dongle, the head of the table or moderator inserts this into their laptop giving them powerful collaboration tools to work with. This feature enables the moderator to control an unlimited amount of users and which users display is allowed to present, this is perfect for classrooms and meetings. There is a quadview feature that allows for 4 screens to be displayed at the same time. Samsung Galaxy can mirror their devices with the MirrorOp app.
- Turn any flat panel or projector with a VGA or HDMI port into a wireless presentation display
- Compatible with mobile devices using the MobiShow app
- On-board video decoding displays HD video seamlessly
- Super long 300' range
- Uses your secure wireless connection
- Resolution input max: QXGA, 2048x1536
- Resolution output max: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1360x768, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 720p, 1080p
- Video/Audio Decoding: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DivX(R)3/4/5, Xvid, WMV 9, MP3, WMA
- Wi-Fi Compliant: 802.11 b/g/n with MIMO
- Connections: Ethernet, audio, VGA, HDMI
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.25" x 5.5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Includes: USB drive and power supply