Spectra USB 3.0 2-Port (Locking) Multimode Fiber Extender Kit - 330'
The Icron Spectra 3022 is a USB 3.0 plug and play solution for extending USB 3.0 signals over multimode fiber optic cable up to ranges of 330'. This USB extender kit comes with both a Local (Transmitter) unit and a Remote (Receiver) unit, can send super fast signals at 5Gbps throughput's. By using fiber optic cabling as compared to traditionally used Cat Cabling the Spectra delivers solid connection with speed, isolation and security. Making this an ideal solution for all USB 3.0 type applications including machine vision, security, storage, post-production editing' large file transfer and Gaming (please not this only ranges of 49' or less if using with a Microsoft Kinect).
*Please note that the Spectra 3022 does NOT support USB 1.0 & USB 2.0*
Additional features include two, very rugged, locking USB ports and a locking power connector, which makes this USB extender system suitable for industrial use as well. The Spectra 3022 features Icron's ExtremeUSB technology that allows for a transparent USB 3.0 extension, true plug-and-play functionality and the extender is compatible with all major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX & Linux). ExtremeUSB technology also enables users to extend beyond the typical 9.8 (3m) cable limit for USB 3.0 peripheral devices, and allows signals to be sent up to 330' from the computer between the LEX (Local) and REX (Remote) unit.
- Component: 2-Port 330' Fiber USB 3.0 Extender System (Local and Remote Units Included)
- Range: OM2 Multimode Fiber: Up to 165' / OM3 Multimode Fiber: Up to 330' USB 3.0 Speeds: Up to 5Gbps
- Not Backwards Compatible with USB 1.0 & USB 2.0
- LEX (Transmitter) Connectors: 1 x USB 3.0 Type B Locking Receptacle & 1 x Duplex LC Connector
- REX (Receiver) Connectors: 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Locking Receptacles & 1 x Duplex LC Connector
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play
- no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, OS X and Linux
- Integrated 2-port hub suitable for industrial environments
- Rugged locking USB and power connectors
- Enclosures with convenient pre-drilled holes for optional bracket mounting
- Enclosure (REX & LEX): Anodized Aluminum
- REX Power Connector: 24V DC, 1A, Locking, 2.5 mm, center-positive
- REX Power Supply: 100-240V AC Brick, Locking
- REX Available Current: 900mA for each USB Port
- Compliance: FCC (Class B), CE (Class B), RoHS2 (CE)
- Included Items: LEX (Local Extender), REX (Remote Extender), REX Locking AC power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, Power cable, Quick Start Guide and Warranty Information
- Warranty: 2 Years