Hall Research VHD-HD2CV
HDMI or DVI to Composite Video & Audio Scan Converter
Featuring the VHD-HD2CV HDMI or DVI to Composite Video & Audio Scan Converter from Hall Research. This compact unit accepts DVI or HDMI input with resolutions up to 1080p and converts it to composite. If the HDMI input signal has embedded audio, it is extracted and output as line level stereo L/R on RCA connectors.
This device's output can either be set as PAL or NTSC, and also features aspect ratio adjustments. Underscan presets allow easy capture of the full input video frame. It also features motion adaptive 3D de-interlacing with noise reduction and motion adaptive interpolation. This unit provides a simple installation and is backed from Hall Research by a three year warranty.
- Input: HDMI
- Output: Composite (RCA)
- Output Format: NTSC/PAL
- Audio: Input via HDMI
- Input Formats: LPCM, 2-Channel, 24-Bit, 20-Bit, 16-Bit
- Input Sampling: 192 kHz, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1, 32 kHz
- Output Frequencies: RCA
- Output Format: Stereo L/R
- Power Supply: 5 vDC, regulated 2.1mm
- Power Consumption: 600 mADC max @ 5v (3 watts)
- MTBF: 90,000 hours
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.5 x 1.02"
- Weight: 0.26 lb.
- Warranty: 3 years