Hall Research UVA-4
Video and Audio over UTP Transmitter - 4 Port
Featuring the Hall Research UVA-4 Video and Audio over UTP Transmitter with 4 Ports. This Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) VGA video splitter sends the users computer's audio and 1920x1440 video, with excellent image integrity and audio quality, to remote locations. This transmitter eliminates the need for expensive, bulky, hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-res AV extensions.
These compact, rugged, and reliable devices include differential signaling which eliminates ground loops and noise. It can extend high quality HD video across distances up to 1000 feet, with virtually no degradation of video quality and amplification of the signal for crisp and clean transmission. This sender unit - part of the UVA series - works well in conjunction with URA receivers.
- Ports: 4x Cat5
- Connectors: HD-15 female (in/out), 3.5 mm Mini-Stereo (in/out), Cat5 RJ-45 AV (out)
- Resolution: Up to 1920x1440 non-interlaced at up to 60Hz Bandwidth: Video - DC 250 MHz, Audio - 20 Hz to 10 KHz
- Standards: VGA through UXGA, RGBS or RGB
- Video types: VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr
- Max Distance: Up to 1000'
- Video Level: 0.7 volts peak-to-peak
- Audio Transmission: Local Output - Pass-Through Stereo, Remote - Mono
- Power Supply*: From utility-power (mains) outlet, through included external Universal power supply
- Output Voltage: 6V DC Center-Positive
- Compliance: CE, FCC, IC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.22" x 8.2" x 3"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years
- *Note From the Manufacturer: Do not substitute any other external power supply without contacting the factory first