Hall Research UV1
Mini-Cat Video, Power Over UTP, VGA Extension Kit - 500'
Introducing the UV1 Mini-Cat Video and Power Over UTP Extension Kit from Hall Research with VGA ports and 1920x1440 video extension range up to 500 feet. This single channel extender kit includes a remote receiver (UV1-R) and a local sender (UV1-S). The included sender converts a PC's VGA signal to a format that can be transmitted using a single RJ-45 connector Cat5 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cable. The Cat5 signal is converted at the receiver back to VGA for connection to the users projector, monitor, or other display device. These units can extend high quality HD video across distances up to 500 feet, with virtually no degradation of video quality and amplification of the signal for crisp and clean transmission.
These compact, rugged, and reliable devices include differential signaling which eliminates ground loops and noise. Both the sender and the receiver are manufactured with small plastic enclosures. This kit eliminates the need for expensive, bulky, hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-res AV extensions. The power supply can be connected at either the sending or receiving end, only one of which requiring power - in most applications. EDID Emulation is available to the user in both custom and standard programming.
- Connectors: VGA - HD-15 female (in/out), shielded Cat5 - RJ-45
- Resolution: Up to 1920x1440 non-interlaced at 60Hz
- Standards: VGA, SVGA, XGA, or UXGA video
- Video Types: VGA through UXGA, RGBS, RGsB (sync on green), or YpbPr
- Bandwidth: DC to 250 MHz
- Max. Distance: Up to 500' (VGA and Component), 2000' (Composite and Audio)
- Power (from utility-power outlet): 9V DC Center-Positive
- Current Requirement: 500-mADC Max.
- Compliance: CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A, IC Class
- MTBF: 300,000 hours (calculated estimate)
- Sender/Receiver Dimensions (HxWxL): 0.8 x 1.7 x 4.5
- Warranty: 3 years