Hall Research USB3-33H4
USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable with Hub
The USB3-33H4 by Hall Research is a USB 3.0 active extension cable with Hub, that has a supported transfer speed of up to 5.0Gbps. With 4 downstream USB 3.0 Ports the Hub allows you to connect various devices up to 33' in away. Being backwards compatible it will work seamlessly with your existing USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. If daisy chaining more high powered devices such as USB HDD or PTZ cameras you will need to use the supplied additional power supply. The USB3-33H4 by Hall Research is the ideal active extension cable to chain together your PC to an array of external devices such as a printer, scanner, or webcam all through one convenient hub.
- USB 3.0 Active Cable Extension with Hub
- Connectors: 1 USB 3.0 type A male, 4 x USB 3.0 type A female, 1 DC Power Jack
- Cable Length: 33'
- Max Transfer Rate: 5Gbps
- Backwards Compatible: USB 2.0/1.1
- Power Mode: USB bus-power or DC self-powered
- Plug and Play: No comma driver required
- Ability to daisy-chain connections
- Over-current detection and protection
- Warranty: 3 Years