Hall Research URA
VGA Video and Audio over UTP Receiver - 1000'
Featuring the Hall Research URA VGA Video and Audio over UTP Receiver with an adjustable cable length up to 1000 feet. It receives Audio and Video on a Cat 5, 5e, 6 cable up to 1,000 feet from compatible UVA transmitters (e.g. UVA-WP, UVA-4). It supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 at any refresh rate. Using a 5-stage active filter, it can also fully compensate for signal attenuation in long UTP cables. A low skew cable is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Connectors: 1x RJ-45, 1x HD-15, 1x 3.5mm, 1x 2.1mm
- Resolution: Up to 1920x1200 non-interlaced at 60Hz
- Max Distance: Up to 1000' (depending on resolution)
- Video Gain: Unity
- Video Standards: VGA - UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, Component Video (bi-/tri-level sync)
- Nominal Amplitude: 1 V p-p for Y of component video, 0.7 V p-p for RGB and for Pr and Pb of component video, 4.0 V to 5.0 V p-p, for TTL Sync signals of RGBHV, RGBS
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Audio Gain: Unbalanced Output: 0 dB
- Frequency Response: 20hz to 20kHz, +/- 1 dB
- Audio Type: Monaural, Simulated Stereo (L+R)
- THD + Noise: 0.2% @ 1kHz, 0.3% @ 20kHz at nominal level
- Recommended Cable: Hall Research Zero-Skew
- Power Supply: 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external: 5 VDC, 2A regulated: 2.1mm
- Cooling: Convection, vents on each end
- Mounting: Brackets at each end with screw hole provided for Wall or Rack mounting
- Safety: CE
- EMI/EMC: CE/FCC Class A
- MTBF: 90,000 hours (Calculated Estimate)
- Enclosure: Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.18" x 2.75" x 3.85"
- Weight: 0.75 lb.
- Warranty: 2 years