Hall Research UHBX
HDMI Video Extender Kit with Bi-directional IR and RS-232 - 500'
The UHBX from Hall Research is a HDMI video extender kit with Bi-Directional IR and RS-232, comes with both Sender and Receiver. This transmitter and receiver set extends uncompressed HDMI, bidirectional IR and full-duplex RS-232 up to 500' using a single Cat6 cable. The extender complies with HDBaseT specifications and is compatible with all other certified HDBaseT equipment. The UHBX has the ability to support virtually all HDMI or single-link DVI video signal resolutions, PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to UHD (4Kx2K) are supported. It has two user selectable distance modes: Standard and Long Reach. Additionally full-duplex RS-232 extension is provided that can operate at any baud rate up to 115,200 bps.
The Hall Research UHBX is an affordable and reliable means to send 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation. Comes with a 3 Year warranty.
- Max Distance in Long Reach Mode: 500'
- Connectors: Locking HDMI
- Resolutions: DVI WUXGA 1920x1200, HDTV 480i to 1080p, Digital Cinema 4K 4096x2160 (not available in LR mode)
- Video Standards: DVI and HDMI 1.4 including 12 bit color depth, 3D video and 4K support
- Complies with HDBaseT standards
- RS-232: Bi-directional (full-duplex) any baud rate up to 115,200 bps
- DDC and CEC Pass-Thru
- Supported Audio Formats: All HDMI Embedded Audio including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Fully Isolates ground between TX and RX sides
- Sturdy metal enclosures with mounting provisions
- Warranty: 3 Years