Hall Research UHBX-R-PD
4K HDBaseT Receiver, RS-232, IR, Power - 500'
The Hall Research UHBX-R-PD is an HDBaseT receiver that receives your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range receiver allows you to receive your 1080P signal up to 500' and your 4K30 signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The receiver supports the ability to receive up to 4K resolution, IR, RS-232, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through. The receiver also derives its power from a compatible transmitter so the receiver doesn't need a power supply.
The Hall Research UHBX-R-PD is an affordable and reliable means to receive your 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- HDBaseT receiver
- Distance: 4K up to 330', 1080P@60 up to 500'
- Resolution: Up to 4Kx2K Supported
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color
- Receives: Video, HD audio, full duplex RS-232, bi-directional IR, and power
- HDMI 1.4
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Audio Formats: All HDMI Embedded Audio including: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.13" W x 4.57" D
- Made in USA
- Warranty: 3 years