Hall Research UHBX-P2
4K HDBaseT Sender & Receiver Kit, RS-232, IR - 500'
The Hall Research UHBX-P2 is an HDBaseT kit that consists of a transmitter and receiver to send your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range kit allows you to send your 1080P signal up to 500' and your 4K signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The kit supports the ability to send up to 4K resolution, IR, RS-232, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through. The receiver also supplies power to the sender so the sender doesn't need a power supply.
The Hall Research UHBX-P2 is an affordable and reliable means to send 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- HDBaseT sender and receiver
- Distance: 4K (4096x2160) up to 330', 1080P up to 500'
- Resolution: Up to 4K, maximum of 1080p@60 Hz, 8-bit color (does not support deep-color or 4Kx2K)
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color
- Sends: Video, HD audio, RS-232, IR, and power from receiver
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Audio Supported: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Includes universal power supply for receiver
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.13" W x 4.57" D
- Warranty: 3 years