Hall Research UHBX-3S
1x3 HDMI HDBaseT Splitter with Local HDMI Out & RS-232
The Hall Research UHBX-3S is a 1X3 HDMI HDBaseT splitter, it will allow you to send your HDMI signal to 3 remote displays over HDBaseT. The UHBX-3S features HDCP, 3D, Deep Color and CEC. EDID management is integrated into the unit with "Pass-thru", "Learn", and "Emulate" features using a PC via the USB port. The splitter also features RS-232 that can be sent as well to compatible receivers. The unit can send the distance as far as the receiver is capable of, up to 500' for some receivers. The unit also features a local HDMI out for a display that is close.
The Hall Research UHBX-3S can send power to compatible receivers however an additional power supply must be purchased, part number 511-PS4812. If the receivers are sending the power then no additional power supply is needed for PoH capabilities.
- Extend HDMI video to 3 remote displays using HDBaseT
- Distance: Depends on receiver used but long range receivers can achieve 500' over 1080P
- Sends: Video with embedded audio, RS-232, and PoH with optional power supply
- EDID management
- Supports: HDCP, 3D, Deep Color and CEC
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 1.66" H x 8.42" W x 5.59" D
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Warranty: 3 years