Hall Research UH2X-S-PSE
HDMI, USB, LAN over UTP Extender w/ HDBaseT and PoH - Sender
Featuring the UH2X-S-PSE HDMI, USB, LAN over UTP Extender Sender from Hall Research with HDBaseT and PoH (Power over HDBaseT). This unit supports HDBaseT 2.0 technology and extends uncompressed UHD 4K or 3D video and audio as well as RS-232, USB 2.0, IP (Ethernet), and IR by using a single Cat 5e/6 cable up to 328 feet. It sends power through a single Cat6 cable ran to the UH2X-R-PD receiver (sold separately).
Independent audio return source that is selectable by the user and can either be from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the Receiver (sold separately) or from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the Receiver (ARC signal from the connected Display). Both the included sender and the receiver (sold separately) provide audio return extensions as well. This receiver unit acts as a USB hub, providing two USB 2.0 ports. This sender unit can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets or set on a surface.
- Resolutions: 1080p, 4K2K (4:2:0), VGA (640x480) thru WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz/10.20 Gbps
- Audio Standards: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, DTS 2~5.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x RS-232, 1x IR, 1x USB
- Outputs: 1x HDBaseT, 1x IR, 1x SPDIF
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge), 4kV (contact discharge)
- MTBF: 90,000 estimated
- Enclosure: Metal
- Included Accessories: DC Power Adapter, IR Remote Emitter Cable, User's Manual
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.3" x 5.1" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years