Hall Research UH-1BTX-S
4K HDBaseT Transmitter - 330'
The Hall Research UH-1BTX-S is an HDBaseT transmitter that allows your to send your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. You can transmit your signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The sender supports the ability so send up to 4K resolution, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through.
The Hall Research UH-1BTX-S is an affordable and reliable means to send 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- HDBaseT sender
- Distance: 330'
- Resolution: Up to 4K Supported
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color 12-bit depth
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- HDCP Compliant
- Includes universal power supply
- Warranty: 3 years