Hall Research SP-HD-8A
1X8 HDMI 1080P Distribution Amplifier
The Hall Research SP-HDMI-8A is a 1x8 HDMI distribution amplifier, it takes in 1 HDMI signal and outputs 8 identical signals. It supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080P and PC resolutions up to UXGA. The DA can send video up to 40' with no signal loss. If more video distribution is needed they can be cascaded up to 3 times. The unit is compliant with HDMI1.4, HDCP 1.1, and DVI1.0, and is 3D ready.
The Hall Research SP-HDMI-8A is an ideal solution when you need to distribute a large amount reliably and at an affordable price point.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 8 HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 1080P or UXGA
- Bandwidth: 6.75 Gbps
- Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Compliancy: HDCP, CEC, 3D, HDMI 1.4
- EDId pass through
- Dimensions: 1.7" H x 17.125" W x 4.75" D
- Includes: Power supply and rack mount ears (1RU)
- Warranty: 3 years