Hall Research SP-HD-4A
1X4 HDMI 4K Distribution Amplifier
The Hall Research SP-HD-4A is a 1x4 HDMI distribution amplifier, it takes in 1 HDMI signal and outputs 4 signals. It supports HDTV resolutions up to 4K and PC resolutions up to UXGA. The unit is compliant with HDMI1.4, deep color, HDCP 1.1, and DVI1.0, and is 3D ready. The EDID management allows the outputs to work independently when connected to different HDTV displays, this is ideal when connecting to different displays that have different resolutions.
The Hall Research SP-HD-4A is a high quality DA that reclocks, equalizes, and buffers the output ensuring your get a perfect signal. With an affordable price and a 2 year warranty you can't go wrong if you need to split your HDMI video and also have the ability to now or in the future run 4K.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 4Kx2K or UXGA
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps total (or 3.4 Gbps per color, or 340 MHz TMDS clock)
- Compliancy: HDMI 1.4, 3D, HDCP 1.1
- Audio: Multi-channel HD embedded audio
- Mounting: Integrated brackets with holes
- Dimensions: 1.5" H x 5.6" W x 4.1" D
- Weight: .85lbs
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 3 years