VGA EDID Emulator for PC's Notebooks
Featuring the Hall Research EM-EDID-HD15 VGA EDID Emulator for PC's Notebooks. This EDID Emulator provides the correct handshake for Notebooks and PC's, transferring information such as Native Resolution, Supported Resolutions, as well as Video Formats. This device plugs in to the VGA port of the users PC or Notebook, then the cable can be connected from the monitor to this unit. It is powered from the PC, eliminating the need for an external power supply in most cases.
Standard 16x9 and 4x3 resolutions have been pre-programmed to this emulator, however there is an option to program the EDID with specifications from a LCD into the emulator with the use of Hall Research's USB-EDID-HD15 (not included). This unit is ideal for use with extenders, video switches, and splitters.
- Allows PC to 'see' an LCD in absence of DDC channel
- Can be powered from VGA input (if source is VESA compliant)
- If source does not have power output, external power supply may be connected
- Uses: Individually or as a pass-through
- Passes: RGB, Sync signals (no loss)
- LED Indicator: Power
- 1280x720 @ 60 Hz (Aspect 16:9 same as 720p)(Preferred #1)
- 1024x768 @ 60 Hz, 70 Hz, 75 Hz, 87 Hz (Aspect 4:3)(Preferred #2)
- 1368x768 @ 60 Hz (Aspect 16:9 native on some LCD TVs)
- 1920x1080 @ 60 Hz (Aspect 16:9 same as 1080p)
- For Additional Resolutions Please Click Here