Global Cache IP2IR-P
iTach TCP/IP to IR w/ Power Over Ethernet
The IP2IR-P iTach TCP/IP to IR (Infrared Control) with Power over Ethernet from Global Cache. This device allows for a seamless solution to connect, monitor, and control IR devices over a network and the Internet. Providing a new level of automation and control, the iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices enable a flexible solution for device networking in homes, businesses or schools. Being based on open systems and standards this product allows for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and other high-end control systems.
Setup of this device is through an integrated web server for easy configuration, and configures through TCP/IP set up commands. Network connection is setup via RJ-45 connector, 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol and adheres to TCP, DHCP, and HTTP standards. LED indicators on the device provide activity awareness for power and all connectors. IR and Sensor Interface for this model include a 3.5mm stereo jack connector, 3 independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs, 3 IR emitters are included, and 1 IR blaster is included (supported on 3rd IR port).
Providing a new level of control flexibility by enabling device networking without wiring, the IP2IR-P from Global Cache is part of the iTach family of products that were designed to connect almost any electrical device to a network in a matter of minutes. These ultra-compact devices will fit practically anywhere, tiny enough to even fit in the palm of your hand, keeping installation setup locations simple, yet versatile. This is instant network enabling at its best, delivering the power of choice at a cost-effective price.
- Power Input: -5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included), International plugs available, USB power cable draws power from USB port (included), Power over Ethernet enabled
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration, Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Network Connection: RJ45 connector, 100/10 Mbits Ethernet Protocol, Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP standards
- LED Indicators: Power and all connectors to indicate activity
- IR and Sensor Interface: Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack, 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs, 3 IR emitters included, 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Device Packaging: Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25 x 2.25 x 1.25
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHs compliant
- Warranty: 2 year limited