4K Ultra HD 8X9 HDMI Matrix Switch: HDCP 2.2 HDBaseT, PoH
The Gefen GEF-UHD-89-HBT2 is a high-end 8X9 4K Ultra HD Matrix Switcher for HDMI signals with HDCP 2.2, HDBaseT and PoH. This device can route up to 8 4K sources to any combination of 9 4K displays, as it features 8 HMDI inputs, 1 HDMI output (for local viewing/monitoring) and 8 HDBaseT 2.0 outputs. The HDBaseT 2.0 outputs can extend AV, HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232 controls, and 2-way IR up to 330' at 4K resolutions using the 8 included receivers that can be installed and used as remote viewing locations. Supports resolutions on the matrix switcher include up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4) are supported. This unit is also HDCP 2.2 compliant which includes the legacy HDCP 1.4 protocol.
Beyond supporting the latest in 4K resolutions, the Gefen GEF-UHD-89-HBT2 will also support 1080p Full HD, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Multi-channel digital audio is also passed through including: 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio. Control of the matrix switcher is both intuitive and user friendly, and can be achieved through the super bright, easy to read, OLED front panel display which indicates routing status and IP settings. You can also control the matrix through a handheld IR remote, electrical IR, RS-232, Telnet, UDP, or Gefen's custom made web server interface. Gefen's Syner-G software, which is free to download, uses "Discovery" and " Show-Me" features to aid in simplifying initial IP configuration.
On the HDBaseT extension side of this very rugged and rack mountable enclosure, includes the ability between the matrix and the 8 included receivers is HDMI, 2-way IR, RS-232, and Ethernet support. IR from viewing locations to the sources can be routed independent from video if need be. This matrix switcher also uses PoH (Power over HDBaseT) technology to provide power to the receiver units and other PoH class-compliant devices, using the very same CAT5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals.
With the latest in 4K resolutions supported, HDBaseT 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, 8 receivers for remote viewing stations, and low profile, surface-mountable receiver units that can fit in tight places and accommodate locking HDMI cables for a secure connection. The Gefen GEF-UHD-89-HBT2 matrix switcher is the perfect solution for all your Pro A/V HDMI transmission type settings. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Inputs: 8 HDMI Type A 19-pin female, locking
- Outputs: 8 HDBaseT 2.0 RJ-45 PoH
- Supported Resolutions: up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 or 30 Hz), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 WUXGA
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 Compliant
- 3D & Lip Sync Pass-Through
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p Full HD)
- Audio Supported: Pass-through of LPCM 7.1 and HBR (High Bit Rate) audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Ports: (2) RS-232, (3) IR, Ethernet
- Control: Front panel push buttons (OLED), IR Remote, IP control via Telnet, UDP, built-in web server interface
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- Field-updatable firmware via web server interface
- Power Supply: 100V to 240V AC
- Weight: 22lbs
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 3.5" x 15.75" (WxHxD)
- Quantity: 8 Included with Matrix
- Input: 1 - RJ-45 HDBaseT 2.0
- Output: 1 - HDMI
- Ports: Ethernet, IR, RS-232
- Weight Per Unit: 0.6lbs
- Dimensions Per Unit: 3.5" x 0.65" x 5.65" (WxDxH)
- Included Items: (1) 4K Ultra HD 8x9 Matrix for HDMI (with detachable rack ears), (8) 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Receiver units, (1) IR remote control unit, (8) DB-9 (female) to 3.5mm mini-stereo cables, (16) L-shape brackets, (40) Bracket screws, (8) Brackets for locking HDMI, (8) DB-9 (male) to 3.5mm mini-stereo cables, (1) IEC-type AC power cord, (1) Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 years