UHD 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 1X4 HDMI 2.0 Splitter, HDR, HDCP 2.2
The Gefen EXT-UHD600-14 is a high-performance 1x4 Distribution Amplifier (Splitter) for HDMI 2.0 signals at 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 Ultra HD resolutions, with High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support. This unti works by taking in 1 HDMI signal and distributing it out to 4 identical outputs. The EXT-UHD600-14 delivers truly stunning Ultra HD and DCI/Cinema picture up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second without subsampling color, ensuring that the image shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture quality coming in from the Ultra HD source. Making this a perfect device for use in digital signage, restaurants, conference rooms, or government type applications that have a need for true 4K image quality.
The EXT-UHD600-14 was specifically designed to support multiple layers of splitting/cascading in large video distribution signage applications support up to hundreds of displays. It will give the cascading ability of typically up to 10 layers without HDR and up to 6 layers with HDR. With HDR support it will let you notice every subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel play out across the screen for an extremely high immersive clarity. This unit also supports HDCP 2.2 as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4. It also features the ability to handle the highest performance multi-channel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are also supported. A Gefen exclusive this distribution amplifier uses Long Reach Power (LRP) feature, which provides 5V at 500 mA on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. This enhanced current capability enables select extender devices to be powered through the HDMI input port without the need for an external power supply.
Other features that come standard with this very well made distribution amplifier is 3DTV and Lip Sync pass through, EDID management and Audio Mode selectors for rapid integration of source and displays. It will also support uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels.
Gefens EXT-UHD600-14, seamlessly bridging the gap between yesterdays technology to today's, and tomorrows. A product that will handle the signal routing needs for both existing and new components in commercial and in home residential AV systems, at extremely high quality 4K resolutions with HDR support and a solid 2 year warranty from Gefen.
- Resolutions: Up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz 4:4:4), 4K60 Ultra HD 4:4:4
- Inputs: 1 HDMI on a Type A 19-pin female locking connector
- Outputs: 4 HDMI on a Type A 19-pin female locking connector
- Supports: HDCP 2.2 / 1.4, HDR 10-bit Deep Color at 4K60 4:2:0, 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p@60 4:4:4
- USB Port: 1 Mini-B
- Clock Rate: 600Mhz
- 3DTV and Lip Sync Pass-Through
- EDID Management and Audio Mode Selectors
- Cascading Ability: Up to 10 layers without HDR and up to 6 layers with HDR
- Supported Audio: Uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels and 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Advanced EDID and HDCP Management via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G software
- In-field firmware update via USB, using the Gefen Syner-G software
- Long Reach Power (LRP): provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2, Enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
- Locking Power Connectors
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Low-profile surface-mountable enclosure
- In the Box: 1 - Ultra HD 600 MHz 1:4 Splitter for HDMI w/ HDR, 1 - 6' locking HDMI cable, 1 - 5V Power Supply w US/EU/UK/AU plugs, 2 - Surface Mounting L-Brackets, 4 - M3 6 mm Machine screws for Mounting the L-Brackets to unit, 2 - 6-32 5 mm Machine screws for mounting the unit to Gefen EXT-RACK-1U-GRY (sold separately), 4 - Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet, 1 - Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 years