DVI KVM HDBaseT 2.0 Extender
Featuring the EXT-DVIKA-HBT2 DVI KVM HDBaseT 2.0 Extender from Gefen. These units implement the latest HDBaseT 2.0 technology and extend DVI over a single Cat5e cable across distances up to 495 feet. It also includes HDBaseT 2.0 Colligo which is a platform that provides other features like USB and 2-way audio extension as well as ensuring an even higher quality connection than the industry standard HDBaseT for an even more resilient connection. This kit supports resolutions up to 4K30 DCI-Cinema 4:4:4, 4K60 4:2:0, and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA). With compliance with HDCP 2.2 protocol as well as HDCP 1.4.
Additionally, these devices, when using Gefen's DVI to HMDI cables, support 7.1 channels of LPCM and High Bit Rate (HBR) lossless digital audio. HBR formats that are compatible with this kit include Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X. The Sender and Receiver can extend USB, RS-232, and 2-way L/R analog audio between the two of them including select USB peripherals, keyboard, mouse, headphones, powered speakers, and microphones. Syner-G software provides powerful EDID Management capabilities that performs real-time performance analysis as well as speeding up configuration via Link Monitoring and also simplifies firmware updates.
With Power over HDBaseT (PoH) technology, this kit provides power from the Receiver to the Sender using the Cat5e cable that extends audio, DVI, as well as control signals. With this technology only the Receiver will need power from an external supply and ensures compatibility with other PoH compliant devices. To install these 1U, half-rack-width enclosures, the user can either install them in a standard 19 inch rack using the EXT-RACK-1U-GRY rack tray (sold separately), place them on a shelf, or surface mount them.
- Resolutions (max.): HDMI 3840x2160p 60 Hz (4:2:0), DVI 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- Sender (Tx) Ports: 1x DVI, 1x female DB-9 (RS-232), 1x USB
- Receiver (Rx) Outputs: 1x DVI, 1x male DB-9 (RS-232), 4x USB
- Link (Tx/Rx): 1x RJ-45, shielded
- Audio In/Out (Tx/Rx): 3.5mm mini-stereo
- Non-POH: (Tx) 1x 48V DC
- POH: (Rx) 1x 48V DC
- USB (Tx/Rx): 1x Mini-B type (Gefen Syner-G)
- DIP Switches: Tx - 4x piano type, Rx - 2x piano type
- LED Indicators (Tx/Rx): 1x green (Link), 1x amber (Video), 1x blue (Power)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Power Input: 48V DC
- Power Consumption (Tx/Rx, combined): 13 W
- MTBF: 50000 hours
- Included Items: DVI KVM Sender, DVI KVM Receiver, 6' DVI Cable, 2x 6' 3.5mm mini-stereo cable, 6' Dual-Link DVI cable, 6' USB A-B cable, 8x Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet, 4x L-Shaped Surface-Mounting Brackets, 8x screws for use with EXT-MP-C01, 4x screws for use with EXT-RACK-1U, 48V/1A DC power supply, IEC AC power cord with interchangeable connectors (US, UK, EU, AU), Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (not including connectors and feet, WxHxD): 8.4" x 1.7" x 4.3"
- Weight (Tx/Rx): 1.1 lbs. each
- Warranty: 3 years